Madison, WI | Position Currently Inactive | POSTED: February 20, 2018
As an Account Coordinator at The Digital Ring, you'll be working some mad magic behind the scenes as you support an Account Executive (or two), helping them to execute marketing initiatives that will help our clients achieve their business goals. We don't expect you to know everything when you walk in the door — but we DO expect you to have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a creative and fresh perspective that will help us innovate for our clients.
Why This Job Doesn't Suck
We've always been confused by "entry-level" jobs that require 5+ years of experience. At TDR, we understand that you need a job in order to gain experience — and we're willing to offer that job to the right individual. As an Account Coordinator, you'll get hands-on experience in a variety of different marketing tasks. You'll learn something (maybe even multiple things) every day as you support your Account Executive, and you'll have all the room in the world to grow.
You’re right for this job if...
You have a Bachelor's degree in a related field, and are passionate about learning everything there is to know about digital marketing. It also helps if you:
- Can speak to some marketing-related experiences. Are you familiar with SEO basics? Have you taken a class on digital analytics? Did you write social media content for the company you interned for? If so — we want to hear about it.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and are able to develop great working relationships with internal teams
- Have excellent prioritization and organizational skills that will allow you to juggle competing demands from clients and TDR
- Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems
- Are resilient and positive — even in difficult situations
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Have a good sense of humor and can mesh well with a fun, lively crew
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
If you're ready to do all it takes to become the next digital marketing guru, an Account Coordinator position at The Digital Ring is a good place to start. Each day will bring a new challenge (or five). One minute you'll be drafting social media copy, and the next — helping to strategize a new ad campaign. In the meantime, you'll be working with the best in the biz (casual, right?): TDR's internal team of developers, designers, digital ad specialists, and content creators.
Where will this take me?
In the Account Coordinator position, the world is your oyster. Because this is an entry-level position, you'll get to try your hand at a variety of marketing projects. The next step for an Account Coordinator is promotion to Account Executive... but we're always open to requests to join other internal teams.