Madison, WI | Position Currently Inactive | POSTED: February 20, 2018
Our Account Coordinator team is an important one here at TDR, because we love helping develop young talent. This role, though not necessarily client-facing, will be working some mad magic behind the scenes as you support an Account Executive or two in providing the best marketing services our clients have ever experienced. We’re not relying on you to know everything as you walk in the door on day one, but we do expect you to have an awesome attitude, willingness to learn anything and everything, and a creative and fresh approach that helps to push our team into new and innovative directions.
Why This Job Doesn't Suck
We get that you need a job before you get five years of experience, and with this position, you’ll get hands on experience with numerous different marketing strategies and tasks. Added bonus? Tons of room for growth.
You’re right for this job if...
You have the passion and drive to learn everything there is to know about marketing, get your hands dirty as needed, and be a reliable member of our team. It also helps if you:
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife.
- Don’t get discouraged by a plethora of new things, we’ll get you good at everything.
- Have positivity that shines through everything you do.
- Appreciate working within a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and expertise, and would characterize yourself as a “team player”.
- Are creative and have a good sense of humor. We look for personalities that will mesh well with our existing crew…candidates with a sense of entitlement need not apply.
- Have honed at least some skills in relation to marketing...we’re talking: graphic design, SEO, social marketing, paid digital, Google Analytics, content development, promotional experience, traditional media buying, etc.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Here at TDR, we have a lot to get done in a very short amount of time. Your job as an Account Coordinator will be to act as the cog in a very important machine to make sure everything gets done on time with high quality. You will support our Account Management team with day-to-day work for their clients as well as work on extra projects here and there. If you’re looking for a position that you can learn in, this is a good bet -- each day will likely include something brand new and you should be fully prepared to do anything from research, social content drafting, or even volunteering to wear a pickle suit for photo shoots. Most importantly, you’ll never get bored and you’ll have plenty of room to grow and conquer the world.
Where will this take me?
In the Account Coordinator position, the world is your oyster. Because we bring you in relatively entry-level, you really get to experience a ton of different tasks and roles, which we hope will give you the opportunity to find what you love, and maybe what you don’t love as much. With all that being said, we do hope that you’ll find that you’re really into marketing and want to share that passion with our clients in a client-facing role as an Account Executive...that’s the plan at least.