Account Executive, Paid Media
Madison, WI | Position Currently Inactive | POSTED: July 10, 2018
This Account Executive will be part of our paid digital advertising team: a group that is in high demand here at TDR. We’re looking for someone with top-notch communication and interpersonal skills, as this person will work with both clients and various internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of numerous paid digital projects, on time and within budget. This person must also have a broad understanding of various aspects of paid digital — campaign setup and optimization, reporting, budgeting, best practice application, and idea generation — as they will help translate client needs into a plan of action. Our clients are the best of the best and we need someone who will deliver on the high quality work that they expect of us and we expect of ourselves.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
You’ll get to work with one of the fastest growing agencies in Madison and one that has been recognized time and time again by the community and our industry peers for the quality of our work. We don’t owe our success to luck — we work hard and employ only the brightest talent. This role will directly impact not only our current clients, but also the pace of our growth. As Account Executive of Paid Media, you’ll be instrumental to our future (no pressure).
You’re right for this job if...
You describe yourself as highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven. It also helps if you:
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife.
- Have great organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Have a passion for digital marketing and can speak to your experiences in executing/managing social media (your own doesn’t count), paid digital, website management and marketing strategy .
- Love learning, are comfortable diving into new challenges, and possess a “figure it out” attitude.
- Respond positively to feedback and readily implement improvements.
- Pride yourself on your client communication skills and enjoy developing great working relationships with clients and internal resources alike.
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and problem-solving abilities.
- Are able to meet project deadlines while (over)communicating every step of the way.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of experience in a related field.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
In a nutshell, our Account Executive will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of performance media campaigns. You’ll be our go-to scheduler, budgeter, and overall organizer for paid search build-outs, lead-generation landing pages, custom banner ads, cross-channel campaigns, and more. Be prepared to take initiative and learn something new every day as we respond to our clients’ varying needs. Because you’ll be working with almost everyone in our office, we need someone who can vibe with a young and hungry crew.
Where will this take me?
To say that TDR is a fast-growing agency would be a vast understatement. We are growing bigger and better every day, and this position will help us scale our PDA department even more quickly. Prove you have the chops in this role and you may find yourself leading a team of client managers — work hard and the sky’s the limit.