Madison, WI | POSTED: February 20, 2018
As an Account Manager at The Digital Ring, you'll be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of marketing projects — on time and within budget. You're right for this job if you're organized, efficient, and possess top-notch communication skills, which you'll put to good use as you work with multiple clients and various internal teams.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
We're a fast-growing agency, getting bigger and better by the day, and our Account Managers are helping us scale even more quickly. As an Account Manager, you'll work with a wide variety of clients on a wide range of marketing initiatives. In other words — you'll never be bored, and you'll always be learning something new. If you excel at this role, we'll continue to push more projects your way, and potentially build out your team. Work hard and the sky's the limit.
You’re right for this job if...
You have a Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of experience in a related field. In addition, you describe yourself as highly motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven. It also helps if you:
- Can speak to experiences managing marketing-related projects (website builds, digital advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, creative projects, etc.)
- Possess exceptional communication skills and are able to develop great working relationships with clients and internal resources alike
- Are skilled at meeting project deadlines and budgets, and proactive at seeking approvals
- Have a knack for identifying operational efficiencies and finessing processes within an organization
- Have excellent prioritization and organizational skills that will allow you to juggle competing demands from clients and TDR
- Are a great presenter and can confidently and persuasively sell work and ideas
- Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems
- Are resilient and positive — even in difficult situations
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Have a good sense of humor and can mesh well with a fun, lively crew
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Our Account Managers are responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a variety of marketing projects, including website launches, research projects, custom software development, diagnostics projects, and more. They're excellent communicators and team players who draw upon their previous marketing experience to see assigned projects through to completion.
Where will this take me?
As an Account Manager, you'll gain valuable project management and marketing-related experience that will help to propel your career. Work hard and excel in this role, and we'll continue to send projects your way, and potentially build out your team. There's no limit to what you can accomplish as an Account Manager at The Digital Ring.