Madison, WI | POSTED: July 31, 2018
As an Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to work with a set of clientele that have large growth potential and serious needs from our team. We need the best and the brightest in this role: people who are willing to go the extra mile to make sure our clients are happy, and that we're providing the most ROI for their marketing spend. You'll need to relate, create, and innovate while encouraging additional services that will impact our clients' bottom line.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
As an Account Executive, you'll be a valued resource of The Digital Ring crew, and share the wealth of knowledge that you’ve accrued with a young and hungry team. You'll also continue to develop your skills under an expert management team willing to develop growth plans based on your interests. We guarantee that as an Account Executive, you'll enjoy coming to work each day. You’ll never be bored, you’ll work with amazing brands, and you’ll you get to hang with and learn from some of the best in the biz.
You’re right for this job if...
You already know the ropes when it comes to digital marketing and client relations, but you're hungry to hone your skills even further. It also helps if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience in a related field. >> Please do not apply if you don't have this experience.
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife.
- Have related marketing skills and can speak to experiences with social, paid digital, creative, website management, and traditional channels.
- Are persuasive and can confidently sell work and ideas.
- Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback.
- Have excellent prioritization skills that allow you to juggle competing demands from clients and TDR.
- Are a great presenter.
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems.
- Are skilled at meeting project deadlines and budgets, and proactive at seeking approvals.
- Have worked with a finance team or department to manage project budgets and are familiar with bookkeeping.
- Would describe yourself as being highly organized and having great time management skills and attention to detail.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Our Account Executives are expected to have prior experience in marketing and client relations. You’ll do much of your job with little oversight, though management will challenge you to continue to hone and grow your skills. Each day will likely look different, and you’ll be working with numerous teams at TDR (developers, designers, copywriters, etc.) as you work to help our clients achieve their business goals. In your role, you might be supported by an Account Coordinator: a marketer with less experience who will learn from you and help you execute your big and bright ideas.
Where will this take me?
The next step for an Account Executive at TDR would be promotion to a Senior Account Executive: a role tasked with working on our biggest, baddest brands. Another alternative would be a management role within the Account Executive team. Both paths would require you to become well-versed in business strategy as well as marketing strategy.