Madison, WI | POSTED: July 31, 2018
As an Account Executive at The Digital Ring, you'll be the bridge between our retainer clients and our internal teams. You'll also be the key strategist and problem-solver on your accounts, responsible for executing marketing initiatives that will help our clients achieve their overall business goals. In this role, we need the best and the brightest — and also the most personable and empathetic: somebody who's willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure our clients' satisfaction.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
Welcome to the job that has it all. As an Account Executive, you'll get to flex your creative and analytic skills as you partner with diverse clients on a range of marketing initiatives. Because you'll be working on something new every day, you'll learn and expand your skill set in no time. On top of that — you'll get to work with and learn from every member of TDR's internal team on an almost-daily basis. Lucky you ;)
You’re right for this job if...
You have a Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience in a related field (bonus points if you've worked at an agency). You already know the ropes when it comes to digital marketing and client relations, but you're hungry to improve your skills. It also helps if you:
- Can speak to experiences managing marketing-related projects (website builds, digital advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, creative projects, etc.)
- Possess exceptional communication skills and are able to develop great working relationships with clients and internal resources alike
- Are skilled at meeting project deadlines and budgets, and proactive at seeking approvals
- Have excellent prioritization and organizational skills that will allow you to juggle competing demands from clients and TDR
- Are a great presenter and can confidently and persuasively sell work and ideas
- Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems
- Are resilient and positive — even in difficult situations
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Have a good sense of humor and can mesh well with a fun, lively crew
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
No two days are ever the same for TDR Account Executives. They're expected to wear a lot of hats... and look good in them too. Account management, project management, community management, content creation, competitive research... our Account Executives do it all. They also work with every single internal team, from design to digital advertising to development. Account Executives at TDR are proactive — they take initiative and aren't afraid to pave their own path to deliver for their client.
Where will this take me?
The next step for an Account Executive at TDR is Senior Account Executive: a role tasked with driving real business results for our biggest, baddest brands. An alternative to Senior Account Executive would be a management role within the Account Executive team. Both paths require a thorough understanding of business and marketing strategy.