Digital Advertising Specialist
Madison, WI | Position Currently Inactive | POSTED: March 15, 2018
Our digital advertising team is in high demand here at TDR and, as a result, it has room to grow. As a digital advertising specialist, you'll work some mad behind-the-scenes magic, supporting a number of accounts in various aspects of digital advertising. This role's primary responsibilities include campaign setup and optimizations, reporting, budgeting, competitive research, keyword builds, ad copy creation, audience development, and much more. Competitive candidates will have experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics, Facebook ads, and LinkedIn ads. On top of that, they'll have strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
Moving to NYC or LA for agency experience isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. We’ll provide hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment sans big city bills and the probability of getting lost in the shuffle. We’ll help you hone your skills and put you on the path to becoming an expert in your field by exposing you to accounts of all shapes and sizes. An added bonus? You'll get to work with some pretty fantastic people.
You’re right for this job if...
You already have experience with Google AdWords and can execute a search ad campaign in your sleep. You also have the passion and drive to become the next digital advertising guru. Competitive candidates will also...
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising and be able to speak to experiences with search advertising, display advertising, social media advertising, and audience retargeting
- Have a working knowledge of SEO (even better if you consider yourself highly proficient)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics or another related field of study
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills
- Have a willingness to take risks and share fresh perspectives
- Possess a strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people and consider themselves a team player
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Here at TDR, we have a lot to get done and a very short amount of time to do it. As a Digital Advertising Specialist, you’ll be the magician / traffic controller (take your pick) behind the scenes, supporting our digital advertising team to ensure that tasks are completed on time and on budget, and meet the high standards that we hold ourselves to.
Where will this take me?
In this role, the world is your oyster. You’ll gain experience in a variety of digital advertising-related roles and tasks, and you'll have the opportunity to discover what you love. If you decide to stay on the digital advertising track, the path for this role leads to a client-facing position as Digital Advertising Lead.