Jr Graphic Designer
Madison, WI | Position Currently Inactive | POSTED: March 15, 2018
We're looking for someone to assist our art directors in designing web pages, logos, print ads, and more — all while learning the ins and outs of agency life. If you're ambitious, creative, and serious about taking your graphic design career to the next level, this role might be perfect for you. Join our crew and you'll be part of a design team with some serious cred and the awards to back to it up.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
This position has it all — room for creativity, strategy, and growth. We know it’s difficult to land a design position before you have significant “real-life” experience, and we'd love to give you a shot, all while helping you grow your creative skills and portfolio. Our culture is fun, our talent is top-notch, and our pace is quick. We’re looking for someone ready to hit the ground running and work hard for our team.
You’re right for this job if...
You’re typically the most creative person in the room and have a growing passion for graphic design. It also helps if you:
- Ask questions, provide a variety of fresh styles and design solutions, and are able to create and innovate in alignment with a brand’s style
- Communicate effectively and can work with many different types of people
- Can take direction and feedback, and can roll with changes to your designs
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Can learn quickly, can hit a deadline, and can take responsibility for your work
- Pride yourself on your skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (bonus points for prior experience in web design)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a portfolio of past work. Even better if you have a couple years of work experience under your belt
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
At TDR, you'll work on a variety of clients and with an abundance of media types. One day you'll be designing a website for a sleepaway camp. They next — you'll be creating a logo for a caffeinated water company. Join our team, and you'll never be bored. We'll have you strategizing, brainstorming, and designing faster than you can say "Adobe."
Where will this take me?
We love our crew and want our employees to stick with us for the long haul, which is why we take professional development very seriously. We don’t expect you to know everything when you accept this role — instead, we’ll help you forge your path in the graphic design field. As an organization, we're on a trajectory of rapid growth. Join us and be a part of our big, bright future.