Paid Digital Specialist
Madison, WI | POSTED: March 15, 2018
Our paid digital advertising team is in high demand here at TDR and, as a result, it has room to grow. A paid digital specialist role on the PDA team, though not necessarily client-facing, will entail working some mad magic behind the scenes as you support a number of accounts in various aspects of paid digital: campaign setup and optimization, reporting, budgeting, best practice application, and idea generation. We’re not expecting you to know everything when you walk in the door, but we are expecting basic knowledge and experience in PDA, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
Moving to NYC or LA to get agency experience isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. We’ll provide hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment sans big city bills and the probability of getting lost in the shuffle. We’ll help you hone your skills and put you on the path to becoming an expert in your field by exposing you to accounts of all types and sizes. An added bonus? You get to work with some pretty freaking fantastic people.
You’re right for this job if...
You have the passion and drive to become the next paid digital advertising guru. It also helps if you:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a very strong desire to build a career in PDA. Additionally, you have a history with the following: search engine marketing, paid social media advertising, display advertising, audience retargeting, targeted video advertising.
- Have previous experience with Google Ads and Facebook ads. This is required.
- Have at least dabbled with SEO, if you're an expert we'd love that even more.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a nice, big brain.
- Have an analytical mind and are always looking for better, faster, and smarter ways to operate.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people and consider yourself a “team player.”
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife.
- Dive into a new task and don’t hesitate to ask questions and/or search the interwebs for answers.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Here at TDR, we have a lot to get done and a very short amount of time to do it. As a Paid Digital Specialist, you’ll be the magician / traffic controller behind the curtain (whichever makes your heart happy), supporting our PDA team to ensure that tasks are completed on time and held to the utmost quality standards. If you’re looking for a position where you’ll learn something new everyday, we recommend you go after this one.
Where will this take me?
In the Paid Digital Specialist position, the world is your oyster. Because we’ll bring you in at an entry level, you’ll gain experience in a variety of PDA-related roles and tasks. We’ll give you the opportunity to find what you love. If you decide to stay on the PDA track, the path for this role leads to a client-facing position as Paid Digital Lead. [post_published]