Madison, WI | POSTED: February 20, 2018
A much-needed role here at TDR, our Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of numerous marketing projects, on time and within budget. We would assume you wake up excited to jump into spreadsheets and reports and that you live and breathe efficiency. Your top-notch communication skills will be put to good use as you’ll be touching (not literally) numerous different departments and roles within the crew to ensure we are successful on meeting deadlines for project deliverables. Our clients are the best of the best and we need someone who’s going to make sure they’re getting the highest-quality work within the dates and times they need it.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
You get to work with one of the fastest growing agencies in Madison, and trust us, that didn’t happen by luck. We work hard, have the brightest talent, and are known for the work we produce. This role will directly impact not only our current clients, but the pace of our future growth and you’ll get a front seat to all the action.
You’re right for this job if...
You describe yourself as highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven. It also helps if you:
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife.
- Have great organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Quite possibly have skills in marketing and can talk about experiences in social, paid digital, creative, website management, and traditional channels (either executing or managing).
- Respond positively to feedback and then take that feedback to implement improvements.
- Have the best prioritization skills that allow you to juggle competing demands.
- Pride yourself on your client communication skills as you love to develop great working relationships with clients and internal resources alike.
- Are great at operational efficiencies and documenting process within an organization.
- Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems.
- Ensure that project deadlines are met, communicating consistently along the project path.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of experience in a related field.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
TDR’s Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of numerous types of marketing projects that we take on each year. Whether website launches, research projects, custom software development, diagnostics projects, or others, you’ll be our go-to scheduler, budgeter, and overall organizer. Because you’ll need to work with others to execute on all marketing-related tasks, we assume that you’re going to love working with a young and hungry crew, sharing your love for agendas and deadlines, so we all get everything done. We know that you’re a team player who recognizes everybody’s contribution to a killer endgame, and we know you like to document the process it took to get there. Because you understand that lengthened production schedules mean more development costs, we’ll expect you to take a lean approach and to get schedules done right the first time. You’ll likely be using your marketing experience to task out and create dependencies as needed in your documentation.
Where will this take me?
To say that TDR is a fast-growing agency would be the understatement of the century. We are growing bigger and better every single day and this position will help us scale even quicker by taking the intricacies and details of projects off others’ plates so we can focus on future growth. Prove the success of this role and you may need to build out a team as we continue to bring in additional projects -- work hard and the sky’s the limit.